2009/01/31

I'm BACK.




So, I quit the Clog. Temporarily? Maybe. Either way, I know that I need to keep up with my writing somehow, so I will make it a point to write here more often. Or... somewhere. I definitely have too many blogs.

As if I ever have anything interesting to write about.

Right now, the hot topic of the night is: How can some guys prove to be such scum bags? And by "how", I mean... Why? HOW? What's the point of playing poor, innocent girls? To build up your poor, pathetic egos? UGH.

I got a job today. Looks like my obnoxiously loud voice and love for attention will finally be put to good use. Someone's going to pay me for such vanity?! Sweet.

Weird how I always find it so easy to stay up [when I'm not doing homework, that is] no matter how tired I am. It's kind of annoying, actually. I'm definitely going to pay for this tomorrow... and for the rest of the week, probably.

I'm so over school. I know I'm going to eat my words one day, but honestly... It's been almost three years. For some reason, that seems like a terribly long time to stay in one place. I need to travel or study abroad or something. It'd be kind of nice to move away. I wouldn't mind staying in the Bay Area for a little longer. In the meantime, I may need to settle for another room-remodeling...

I'm getting pretty impatient to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment