2014/10/19

The Stress and Relief (but mostly stress) Cycle of a New Teacher

Thanks, WholeFoods.
Monday:
"&(^(^%*%(!." [Stress]

Tuesday:
"&*^(^@@@%*&^(!!!!." [More stress]

Wednesday:
"Damn, a lot of the stress I am facing is from pressure I'm putting on myself. I need to back off of myself." [Relief]

Thursday:
"I am an overly-anxious person. I am a naturally anxious person. I have unhealthy anxiety. Other people are more reasonable and more positive-thinking than me." [Stress]

Friday:
"This job is hard. I am not an overly-anxious person. Any sane person in my position would be just as stressed as I am right now. I am normal. Teaching is crazy." [Relief]

Saturday:
"Teaching? What teaching? What work? ha ha ha ha fun life is awesome."

Sunday:
"Oh, God, tomorrow's Monday." [Stress]

No comments:

Post a Comment