2011/01/04

F- YOU Trisha!!

After several attempts to retrieve my password for my Southwest Rapid Rewards account, I finally called Southwest to speak to an actual person. I was put on hold right away, of course, so I waited... and waited... Finally, a woman came on the line; I believe her name was Trisha. I explained my situation to Trisha. I gave her my Southwest 9-digit account number (no easy feat, as my brain struggles at looking at long series of numbers and then reading them out loud correctly), my full name, and my birthday, all of which matched up correctly with her records. For some reason, this was not enough; she wanted my address:

Trisha: "What's the address on the account?"
Me: (I give her my Berkeley address)
Trisha: "No..."
Me: "Oh, sorry, I've moved around a bit and I'm in a military family so it's kind of confusing." (I give her my parents' old San Diego address)
Trisha: "No..."
Me: "Hmm.."
Trisha: "Do you live in Hawaii?"
Me: "My parents do..." (I give her my parents' current address)
Trisha: "No...
Me: (I think for a moment. My parents have moved around within Hawaii in the year since they've been here, but I can't think of any of their previous addresses...)
Trisha: "...(in an impatient, sarcastic tone) what, you don't even know where you live?"


omg omg F-YOU TRISHA!!! (**&(!*&(!@ # askf jalwij flakjflaksn dlkjfgkaue hroiweroie


Gerrrahhhhhh I'm seeing red.

YES, TRISHA, I DO KNOW WHERE I LIVE.

YES, TRISHA, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE LIVE IN ONE PLACE, MOVE ALL OF THEIR BELONGINGS TO ANOTHER PLACE, AND THEN LIVE THERE. SOMETIMES, THEY EVEN DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN. It's called MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment