2021/07/06

Need to process.

Medication has worked so far, my baseline feels calm and normal. I feel appreciative of my baby. I feel energized to take care of him, I feel able to solve problems and block out stressors.

I experienced a lot of traumatic events from the night of May 29-June 1.

I will list these out later.

Good:
Dr. Allyse Ishino 
The nurses
Brian
Getting medication 
People who calmed me down: John Hunte, Michelle, Sandra, Rosesnna, Manilla, B??
The social workers
All of these people were able to “be” with me emotionally. Even though it’s their job to deal with logistics, I felt emotionally held by so many people. They told me to breathe through the contractions. They gave me visualizations. They kept eye contact with me when I started to spiral out. They held my hand.

6/3 5:12am
Feeding. Is the world burning down around me?
Keeping my baseline at 5 for Theo.




No comments:

Post a Comment