2011/03/22

Strangers in my Dream

I had quite an intense dream a few days ago.

I'm talkin' being able to physically feel objects in my dream, feeling flooded with emotions -- guilt, happiness, ecstasy, confusion -- story lines, allusions to "real life"/"waking life" (whatever you wanna call it), allusions to other dreams...

And you know, they say that we don't dream about strangers, but there were definitely strangers in my dream. I don't know how they got there, but I don't care what anyone says, they were definitely there and talking to me.

I'm also convinced that the friends/non-strangers who were in my dream had to have dreamt about me too that night because there's no way that they could have been that present, that realistic, and that interactive with me unless our brainwaves were somehow in sync with each others'.

There's no way that this entire world was constructed by me alone nor does this world exist only in my head: it was too realistic and called upon creativity and use of visual memory far beyond my own capabilities! Plus, how do you explain my having strangers in my dream?

Someone is trying to plant an idea in my head. Yeah, that's probably it.

No comments:

Post a Comment