2011/11/16

I Was a Battery Borrower / Electronic Nostalgia

Remember the days when you needed a pair of batteries for, say, your



And all you needed to do was borrow batteris from your

or your

 or even the

for the

the
,

or the
?


Heh. Yeah. I was totally a battery thief. 

Tonight, I needed to borrow batteries for my


I searched through every junk drawer and forgotten shelf space in the apartment. I inventoried my electronics in search of borrow-able batteries. Hmm... What are my options?


Nope, nope, and nope.


...Ah-hah!


Three AAA batteries await me inside this addictive vessel. 

I'm glad that AA, AAA, and (God forbid) D batteries no longer are obstacles that stand between user and electronic. Also, I should have bought a bike light that charges via USB.

No comments:

Post a Comment